COVID-19 Coronavirus - What can we do? (Bulletin 2)
As indicated in the recent bulletin we will be providing a weekly update on our response to the COVID-19 virus.
1. Practical Support:
- Counselling and coaching: We continue to provide all customers with all services (face to face, online, and telephonic) and remain open 24x7 to assist your employees. An important change SMG Health is implementing from next week is asking at intake whether the person seeking counselling has been in locations where they feel they may have come in contact with an infected person. If so, we will offer them a telephone or video appointment. We are similarly monitoring our staff. This is an important precaution and we will manage this with the utmost sensitivity.
- Critical incident response: Will continue as required.
- Onsite workshops and other services: Will continue as required.
2. New Services:
SMG Health has developed the following 30-minute information WebEx sessions that will be made available the week beginning March 16th. These complimentary sessions include:
- Tips to working from home
- Basic Hygiene strategies
We will also be providing weekly updates to the impact of the COVID-19 through your gateway and through our website: https://www.smghealth.com.au
3. Specific Advice:
- We will be running several online Q&A sessions with a senior psychologist and medical practitioner responding to questions you may have about COVID-19. If you are interested in attending one of these sessions, please contact your SMG Health account manager.
- Our Medical Director (who is a specialist virologist) will be available for brief 1:1 consultations. These will need to be booked in advance.
- For specific advice on mental health implications of COVID-19 and its impact on your employees please call the Manager Hotline on 1800 273 865 where you will be able to discuss with one of our highly experienced psychologists.